Stay at 28 Gates,
Luxury Farm Stay Tasmania
The simple façade of 28 gates hides a secret luxury experience within. Still simple, the interior luxury lies with pure quality and understated beauty - a reflection of the landscape outside. Polished floors made from Tasmanian timbers, comfortable leather sofas, the finest bed linen, cosy wood-fire and free-standing bath looking out to a country sky which would all astound weary shearers and delight discerning travellers.
At 28 gates, our quality farm stay accommodation over two floors sleeps up to six people, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a fully appointed kitchen, but this is just the beginning… Complimentary still or sparkling wine, breakfast provisions and handmade treats will be waiting for you upon arrival, then it is up to you to enjoy the following features of your luxury farm stay:
- Three large bedrooms, two with balcony
- Fully appointed kitchen, with European appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine with pods
- Touch-button, instant electric heat throughout
- Wood heater with plenty of wood from the property
- Four flat-screen televisions, DVD enabled
- In house movies and music
- 'Very good' wireless broadband internet connection
- Printer and scanner
- Free-standing bath with stunning views of the landscape
- Fully equipped laundry
- Balcony/ deck overlooking the beautiful, ever changing scenery
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Books/ magazines/ games
- Fishing rods are available on request
- The walls display a series of works by local photographer, Alan Leisheim. (These are available for sale, should you wish to take one home.)
Please note there is a two night minimum stay.
28 gates Farm Stay Menu
We are excited to be able to provide you with some delicious home cooked meals, using fresh and local produce and Tasmanian, where possible. ENJOY! Please let us know if you would like a special order and we will endeavour to do our best.....
10 Vegetarian Quiche
20 Butter Chicken
15 Lamb & Rosemary Sausage (6)
10 Steak - Scotch Fillet (1)
20 Lamb Chops (6)
BBQ Package: made to order with local potatoes and green salad
15 Sticky Date Pudding
15 Chocolate Brownie
15 Valhalla Icecream
In House Chef
Sit, enjoy and watch our wonderful chef cook up a seasonal 5 course degustation menu, matched with wines and you dont have to go anywhere.....TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!
$200 per person up to 2 guests
$150 per person up to 4-6 guests
We need up to 2 weeks notice for this wonderful experience please.
* Rice and spaghetti are provided in the pantry. A antipasto platter can be arranged by request before arrival. All products labelled with ingredients, shelf life and reheating instructions. If possible, would be great to let us know if you would like any meals in advance, as it could be prepared on the day waiting for you.....